If you are a new applicant then please click on the New Member Application Online Registration Form.
If you are a current member then please click on the Membership Renewal Online Renewal Form.
Printable versions are available. Please complete and send the relevant forms to:
Te Whariki Tautoko Inc
11 Pinnacle Place
Once your application has been approved for processing you will be sent an acknowledgement letter and a membership fee invoice for payment.
If you are a new applicant you will be invited to attend a Hui Whakauru which consists of:
- Whakawhānaungatanga (introductions)
- Whakapapa (genealogical connections)
- Mahi (work experience)
- Matauranga (education background)
- Tohungatanga (area of specialty)
- Whānau Tautoko (supervision experiences – both giving and receiving)
- Tikanga Whakaruruhau (Cultural Safety)
Please ensure you bring whānau tautoko that are able to speak on your behalf regarding your mahi.
Once your membership process has been completed and ratified by Mātua Roopu you will receive your membership card.
Te Whariki Tautoko also offers:
- Organisation accreditation
- Associate membership
- Kaumātua membership
Please contact us if you require further information regarding these membership options.